Chairperson: Dr. Wencang Zhou
There are two major areas of concentration offered through this department: Management and Entrepreneurship
Students in Management focus on the operation of business organizations with the goal of learning how to become effective business leaders and managers. Students are provided with the opportunity to develop managerial skills in human resources management, leadership, project management, small business management, corporate social responsibility, interpersonal relations, international business management, and strategic management.
Want to be your own boss and start a business? Or perhaps you dream of working at a big company, and want to stand out from the crowd as an employee who is entrepreneurial? If you answered "yes" to either of those questions, the Concentration in Entrepreneurship may be a perfect fit for you.
Students should consult with the Academic Advisor of the Feliciano School of Business regarding admission standards for first-year, internal and external transfer students.
- Business Administration Major, Entrepreneurship Concentration (B.S.)
- Business Administration Major, Management Concentration (B.S.)
- Entrepreneurship Minor
- Business Administration, Human Resource Management Concentration (M.B.A.)
- Business Administration, Management Concentration (M.B.A.)
- Business Administration, Project Management Concentration (M.B.A)
- Human Resource Management Certificate Program - Graduate
- Project Management Certificate Program - Graduate