Chairperson: Dr. Li-Chun Lin
There are two major areas of concentration offered through this department: Management and Hospitality Management.
Students in Management focus on the operation of business organizations with the goal of learning how to become effective business leaders and managers. Students are provided with the opportunity to develop managerial skills in human resources management, leadership, project management, small business management, corporate social responsibility, interpersonal relations, international business management, and strategic management.
Students in the Hospitality Management concentration are provided with the strong business foundation required for careers in this dynamic, growing service-oriented industry of lodging, food service and beverage enterprises. The program of study focuses on learning to manage daily operations, financial and human resources, and marketing with an emphasis on studying new trends and the impact of globalization.
Students should consult with the Academic Advisor of the Feliciano School of Business regarding admission standards for first-year, internal and external transfer students.
- Business Administration Major, Hospitality Management Concentration (B.S.)
- Business Administration Major, Management Concentration (B.S.)
- Business Administration, Human Resource Management Concentration (M.B.A.)
- Business Administration, Management Concentration (M.B.A.)
- Business Administration, Project Management Concentration (M.B.A)
- Human Resource Management Certificate Program - Graduate
- Project Management Certificate Program - Graduate